The Ohio Reformatory for Women (ORW) is currently undergoing a performance-based contract initiated by the Ohio Facilities Construction Commission and the ODRC Bureau of Construction, Activation and Maintenance, to enhance energy efficiency.
What does ORW stand for?
ORW stands for Ohio Reformatory for Women (Marysville, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORW
We have 16 other meanings of ORW in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio River Valley Farm Marketing Conference
- Order-Reduced Volume-Integral Equation (circuits)
- Ohio River Valley Llama Association
- Outside Rear View Mirror (cars)
- Off Road Video Productions (Beaverton, OR)
- Official Residence of the Vice President
- Oral Rabies Vaccination Program (Texas Department of Health and Human Services)
- Onboard Refueling Vapor Recovery
- Off Roading Warriors
- Ohio Racewalker (magazine)
- Operation Rescue West (Christian activist organization; now Operation Rescue)
- Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome
- Ottawa Race Weekend (Canada)
- Outstanding Resource Water
- Ohio Rural Water Association (Zanesville, OH)
- Oklahoma Rural Water Association
- Officer Rotary-Wing Aviator
- Oregon Rapid Wetland Assessment Protocol (Oregon Wetlands Program)
- Ontario Rehabilitation, Work and Community (Canada)
- Ontario Rural Wastewater Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
108) A study of the Ohio Reformatory for Women conducted between 1925 and 1930 found that 20% of the population included immigrants and all of these immigrants were white women.
ENDNOTES (1) Ohio's three women's prisons are: the Franklin Pre-Release Center (FPC), the Northeast Pre-Release Center (NPC) and the Ohio Reformatory for Women (ORW).
Franklin Prerelease Center, Columbus, Ohio * Ohio Reformatory for Women * The Estrella Jail, Maricopa County, Ariz.