The Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN) recently doubled the amount of business information it licenses from EBSCO Publishing.
What does OPLIN stand for?
OPLIN stands for Ohio Public Library Information Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Overpressured Layer Chromatography
- Oakwood Public Library District (Oakwood, IL)
- Ontario Public Library Directory (Canada)
- Operations, Plans, and Logistics Directorate
- Oregon Public Library District (Oregon, IL)
- Omega Position Location Equipment
- Oakland Public Library Foundation
- Object Pascal Language Guide
- Ocular Prosthetics Lab, Inc. (Florida)
- Oregon Paleo Lands Institute (geology)
- Ohio Public Library Information Network
- Offset Phase-Locked Loop
- Optical Phase-Locked Loop
- Optoelectronic Phase-Locked Loop
- Orchard Park Little League (Orchard Park, NY)
- Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament (cervical spine)
- Orchard Park Little Loop Football (New York)
- One Parameter Logistic Model
- OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) Physical Layer Module (computing)
- Ontario Public Library Network (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN) connects public libraries to the Internet.
The project is a partnership of the Society, OhioLINK, the Ohio Library Council, the Information Network of Ohio (INFOhio), and the Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN), which provided funding for the initial stages of the project.