Ernest Boyd, CAE, Executive director Ohio Pharmacists Association, London, (staff size: 6; annual operating budget: $900,000)
What does OPA stand for?
OPA stands for Ohio Pharmacists Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPA
We have 218 other meanings of OPA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Public Advocacy (various locations)
- Office of Public Affairs
- Office of Public Assistance
- Office of the Patient Advocate
- Office of the Provincial Agriculturist (Philippines)
- Officer Personnel Act
- Official Points of Acceptance (investing)
- Official Public Account (Australia)
- Offre Publique d'Achat
- Offshore Petroleum Act 2006 (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of several professional organizations, including Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy, American Pharmaceutical Association, the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs, and The Ohio Pharmacists Association.
Daniel Metelsky (D-61), the legislation is supported by a wide range of medical organizations, including the Academy of Medicine of Cleveland/Northern Ohio Medical Association, Ohio Podiatric Medical Association, Ohio Optometrists Association, Ohio Osteopathic Association, Ohio Pharmacists Association, Ohio Dental Association and the Ohio State Medical Association (a full list of supporting groups will be available at the news conference).