Bob Marquette, testifying as the President of the Ohio Pest Control Association and a member of the National Pest Management Association, claimed that hasty decisions made in the past by the EPA have cost pest control professionals numerous valuable pest control tools.
What does OPCA stand for?
OPCA stands for Ohio Pest Control Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPCA
We have 15 other meanings of OPCA in our Acronym Attic
- OLE for Process Control - Data Access
- Ole for Process Control - Historical Data Access
- OLE for Process Control - Unified Architecture
- Occupational Program Consultants Association
- Ocean Park Community Association
- Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation (American Psychological Association)
- Office of Public and Congressional Affairs (US FBI)
- Office of Public and Contract Archaeology
- Office of the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration (UK)
- Office Protestant des Communications Audiovisuelles (Switzerland)
- Ohio Precast Concrete Association
- Ohio Primary Care Association
- Oil Pollution Control Act
- Oklahoma Paint and Coatings Association
- Oklahoma Pest Control Association (also seen as OK-PCA; trade group)
- Oklahoma Primary Care Association
- Olivopontine Cerebellar Atrophy
- Ontario Painting Contractors Association (Canada)
- Ontario Palliative Care Association
- Ontario Petroleum Contractors Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consumers can obtain "The Key to Termite Control" booklet by calling Attorney General Montgomery's Consumer Protection Hotline at 1-800-282-0515 or by calling member firms of the Ohio Pest Control Association located throughout the state.
Toledo, has been elected president of the Ohio Pest Control Association (OPCA), a statewide non-profit organization dedicated to safely ridding buildings and homes of rodents and insects while protecting the environment.