12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Ohio Nurses Foundation (ONF) has several research grants and scholarships available to Ohio nurses, nursing students and prospective nursing students.
What does ONF stand for?
ONF stands for Ohio Nurses Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ONF
We have 27 other meanings of ONF in our Acronym Attic
- Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (Thailand)
- Overseas Nuclear Emergency Search Team
- Ontario Network of Employment Skills Training Projects (Ontario, Canada)
- Ongoing Education and Training
- One Tactical Engagement Simulation System (US Army)
- Ocala National Forest (Florida)
- Oddelenie Nových Fondov
- Offender News Forum
- Office National des Forêts (French: National Forests Office)
- Office National du Film (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ohio Nurses Foundation (OBN-00191) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Sarah Cheesman, MS, RN, BS, of Florence, presented on this topic "Multi-tasking and Staying Sane" at a recent staff development conference in Columbus, Ohio that was sponsored by our sister state-ONA and the Ohio Nurses Foundation.
Ohio Nurses Foundation Independent Study Arthritis--Rheumatoid and Osteo ONF-07-13-I Post Test and Evaluation Form.