3 million," said Peter Van Runkle, Executive Director of the Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA), the state's largest long-term care association.
What does OCHA stand for?
OCHA stands for Ohio Health Care Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCHA
We have 15 other meanings of OCHA in our Acronym Attic
- Old Custom House (various locations)
- On-Campus Housing (various schools)
- Operators Clearing House
- Optical Channel
- Optical Channel Interface (Cienna)
- Our Coupon Home (website)
- Optical Channel/Dedicated Protection Ring (IEEE)
- Off Campus Housing Assistance
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of Consumer Health Assistance
- Olmsted County Hockey Association (now Rochester Mite Hockey Association)
- Orange County Homeowners Association
- Orange County Housing Authority (California USA)
- Oregon Clearing House Association
- Oregon Council for Hispanic Advancement
- Orleans County Historical Association (Albion, NY)
- Oxford Citizens Housing Association Ltd. (UK)
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs Central Register
- Orange County Homeowners Association Alliance (Orlando, Florida)
- Office of the Civilian Health & Medical Program of the Uniformed Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first focus group was conducted with members of the Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA), the Ohio counterpart of the American Health Care Association, whose members were employed primarily by proprietary nursing homes.
org Ohio Health Care Association Ohio Centers for Assisted Living Lewis Center, Ohio Phone: 614-436-4154 Fax: 614-436-0939 Web site: www.
TRAINING PROGRAM The Ohio Health Care Association offers a second series of four in-service training programs featuring Clint Maun, a nationally recognized long-term care trainer and motivator.
We urge lawmakers to consider how cuts of this size will affect senior care and ask that Congress revise its plan to ensure seniors are helped by reform measures," said Peter Van Runkle, Executive Director of the Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA).
Michael Coury was elected 2012-2013 President of the Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) by the organization's Board of Directors at the OHCA 2012 Annual Convention and Exhibition on May 2 in Columbus, Ohio.
For more information contact: Drew Barile (215) 517-4933 Joseph Howell (202) 393-3044 Dave Centafont (215) 517-4986 Don McKay (800) 572-6155 Lisa Faehnel (717) 233-6100 Michael Starke (513) 651-4567 Theresa Horky (508) 872-9500 TRAINING PROGRAM The Ohio Health Care Association offers a second series of four in-service training programs featuring Clint Maun, a nationally recognized long-term care trainer and motivator.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 1, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Ohio Health Care Association Executive Director Peter Van Runkle today issued the following statement regarding Ohio's two-year budget, which Governor John Kasich signed on Thursday, June 30, 2011.