November 2010) The program guide for the "Best Cooperative Practices: Charter and Traditional Public Schools" conference, sponsored by the Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools and the Ohio Grantmakers Forum, provides summaries of the 26 collaborative projects that were presented.
What does OGF stand for?
OGF stands for Ohio Grantmakers Forum (philanthropic organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OGF
We have 33 other meanings of OGF in our Acronym Attic
- Open General Export Licence (UK)
- Oil and Gas Engineering Management (Pennsylvania State University)
- OIL GAS European Magazine
- Oil and Gas Engineering Specialist (Focus College of Professionals; Canada)
- Open Geospatial Exchange Services (now OpenGIS Services)
- Organisation Guineenne pour l'Environnement et La Sante (French: Guinean Organization for Environment and Health)
- Oklahoma General Education Test
- Open Geodata Consortium
- Oxford Guide to English Usage (book)
- Ordered Generalized Extreme Value
- Old Growth Forest
- Online Gaming Forum (video games; computer games)
- Opcode Group Field (Bluetooth)
- Open Gaming Foundation
- Open Grid Forum (est. 2006)
- Oregongreenfree (online medical marijuana community)
- Orientations Générales de Formation (French: General Training Guidelines)
- Outback Gondwana Foundation (Australia)
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Familienplanung (German: Austrian Society for Family Planning)
- Russian Oil and Gas Framework Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a study by the Ohio Grantmakers Forum, the increase was fueled by conversions in the healthcare industry -- organizational changes creating "health philanthropies.
On a personal level, Karen serves on the Northeast Ohio Advisory Board for the Children's Hunger Alliance and has worked on several committees for the Ohio Grantmakers Forum.
Krey is a board member of the Ohio Grantmakers Forum (OGF), and chairs the Northeast Ohio Committee of OGF's Northeast regional office.