Bob is a past Chair of the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (OFIC), the Akron Community Foundation and Info Line.
What does OFIC stand for?
OFIC stands for Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFIC
We have 2 other meanings of OFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Organisation de la Femme Istiqlalienne (French)
- Ornamental Fish International
- Other Financial Institution (banking cards)
- Owner Furnished and Installed (various companies)
- Oxford Forestry Institute
- Office for International Architecture (India)
- Ontario Forest Industries Association
- Optical Fault Induction Attack
- Oregon Fire Instructors Association (est. 1961)
- Office for International Academic Strategy (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
- Oils and Fats International Congress (conference; Oils and Fats International)
- Oregon Forest Industries Council
- OPEC Fund for International Development
- Optical Frequency Interval Divider
- Other Financial Institutions Department (est. 2001; Central Bank of Nigeria)
- Order Forms in Editorial (print media subscriptions)
- Engineering Officer Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Ontario Federation of Indian Friendship Centres (Ontario, Canada)
- One Foot in the Grave
- Operational Forces Interface Group (US Army Natick Soldier Research Development and Engineering Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served on the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber, the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges, Inc.
He is past Chairman of the Stark County Development Board and is a state trustee for the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges.
He currently serves as a trustee of the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges, is a member of the advisory board of Salvation Army and the Newark Rotary Club.
Gilliam also serves on the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges Board of Trustees.
He is a member of the boards of Calgon Carbon Corporation, Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges, National Association of Convenience Stores and the American Petroleum Institute.
He is also a member of the executive committee of the Mahoning Valley Economic Development Council, as well as a board member of the Trumbull County United Way, the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges, and the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber.
In 1996, Ameritech and The Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges, Inc.