The supported sites include the Ohio Field Office (Columbus, Ashtabula, West Valley, Fernald, and Miamisburg), Rocky Flats, Carlsbad, the Portsmouth/Paducah Project Office, and the Western Sites Project Office.
What does OFO stand for?
OFO stands for Ohio Field Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OFO
We have 26 other meanings of OFO in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Fibre Non-conductive Riser
- Ontario First Nations Regional Health Survey
- Oxygenated Fluorocarbon Nutrient Solution
- Organic Farming Network of Thailand
- Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation (Canada)
- Organic Farm New Zealand
- Organic Federation of New Zealand
- Office Furniture Online (Singapore)
- Office Furniture Outlet (various US locations)
- Office of Field Operations
- Operational Flow Order (energy utility industry)
- Oriënterend Fertiliteits Onderzoek (Dutch)
- Out Fooling Off (polite form)
- Office for Older Australians
- Opportunity Foundation of America (est. 2000; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Old Fashioned Oyster Crackers (ska band)
- Ontario Focus Owners Club
- Our Family Orphan Communities, Inc. (Alamosa, CO)
- Overwhelming Feelings of Concern
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About InfraGard National Members Alliance Founded in 1996 in the Cleveland, Ohio field office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA or "InfraGard") is the largest national network of government-vetted private sector experts.
METHODS In March 2000 the authors met with botanists, zoologists, and area managers from the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, the Ohio Field Office of The Nature Conservancy, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR), Division of Natural Areas and Preserves and the ODNR, Division of Wildlife.
About InfraGard National Members Alliance Founded in 1996 in the Cleveland, Ohio field office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA or "InfraGard") is a national network of vetted private sector experts.