The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency received $996,902 to accelerate implementation of "green" stormwater control practices in Cuyahoga County to reduce the amount of contaminants discharged into the Cuyahoga River and Lake Erie.
What does OHIOEPA stand for?
OHIOEPA stands for Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oak Hill Investment Management, L.P. (Menlo Park, CA)
- Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (EU)
- Office of Highway Information Management (part of the Federal Highway Administration)
- Oh Heck It's Monday
- Oh Hell It's Monday Again
- Ohio Health Information Management Association
- Only Handle Information Once
- Only Handle It Once
- Open Host Interface Objects
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as 0HIO or ZHIO)
- Occupational Health Internship Program (AOEC)
- Office of Health and Industry Programs (US FDA)
- Office of Health Insurance Programs (New York State Department of Health)
- Ontario Health Insurance Plan
- Oral Health Impact Profile (dentistry)
- Ownership Has Its Privileges
- Office of Health Information Programs Development (US National Library of Medicine)
- Office of Health Information and Research (California)
- Oil Heat Institute of Rhode Island
- Oral Health Information Suite (software; trademark of PreViser Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio Environmental Protection Agency at which ImageSoft will implement an enterprise-wide OnBase document storage and retrieval system with public portals to provide citizen access to documents and information.
The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency has issued Rumpke a final air permit for a new thermal oxidizer at one of the methane gas recovery plants operated by Montauk Energy at the Rumpke Landfill, 10795 Hughes Road.
The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced that Fremont, OH-based Woodbridge Corporation, a manufacturer of polyurethane foam seats for the automotive industry, will pay the agency $40,000 following an agreement to resolve violations of the company's air pollution control permit.
The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently issued a final air permit to Coshocton Ethanol, LLC in Coshocton, OH.
This has led to increased enforcement of the state's C&D regulations, and the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (OEPA) is now taking a closer look at its own interpretation of those rules.
Miltner of the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency says that he values the USGS' work on this project but that translating those results into specific policies or changes in industrial or agricultural practices is a long-term process.
and two of its subsidiaries have been ordered to pay a $209,000 civil penalty for failing to obtain permits from the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency for equipment installed at its plants in Archbold, OH, according to a report in the Toledo Blade.