today announced a new optical services contract with Lake Erie Educational Computer Association (LEECA), a division of the Ohio Education Computer Network that provides technology assistance to 31 member public districts and 90 associate- member private schools within the region.
What does OECN stand for?
OECN stands for Ohio Education Computer Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OECN
We have 1 other meaning of OECN in our Acronym Attic
- Orbit E-Commerce Inc. (Voice over Internet Protocol networks; Ontario, Canada)
- Organization of European Cancer Institutes
- Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
- Omagh Enterprise Company Ltd. (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Office of Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring
- Office of Engineering and Construction Management (US DOE)
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (Canada)
- Oviduct Epithelial Cell Monolayer (reproduction)
- Office Économique Cantonal Neuchâtelois (Switzerland)
- Office of Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring (US EPA)
- Oregon Earth Club Network
- Oregon Episcopal Church News
- Ost-Europa Centrums Niedersachsen
- Organizacion de los Estados del Caribe Oriental (Spanish: Organization of States of the Eastern Caribbean)
- Outboard Engine Cutoff (NASA)
- Overseas Economic Cooperation Operation (Japan)
- Organizational Engineering for Communications and Organizational Systems
- Ohio Energy Credits Program
- Ontario Expert Commission on Pensions (Canada)
- Operating Engineers Certification Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conference Executive Director Timothy Luckhaupt would boast in a memo to the Voinovich administration that, in that same 1997-98 school year, 98 percent of all Catholic schools were connected to the high-speed Ohio Education Computer Network, which provided access to the Internet.
MINDS recently partnered with the Management Council of the Ohio Education Computer Network (MCOECN) to offer free professional development training over the Internet.