Barbash currently serves on the boards of the International Economic Development Council, the Ohio Economic Development Council and CATCO, Central Ohio's professional theatre company.
What does OEDC stand for?
OEDC stands for Ohio Economic Development Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEDC
We have 11 other meanings of OEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Equipment Distributors Association (Dublin, OH)
- Oneida Enterprise Development Authority (Green Bay, WI)
- Outboard Engine Distributors Association (Queensland, Australia)
- Oxford English Dictionary Additions Series
- Oahu Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Omsk Engine Design Bureau (est. 1956; manufacturing; Russia)
- Online Education Database
- Operating Experience Data Base (nuclear power plants)
- Overseas Employment Development Board (now Philippine Overseas Employment Administration; Philippines)
- Office of Epidemiology and Disease Control (Miami-Dade County Health Department; Florida)
- Oil-Exporting Developing Country
- Orange Empire Dog Club (Bloomington, CA)
- Oswego Economic Development Corporation (Illinois; est. 1996)
- Ouachita Economic Development Corporation (Louisiana)
- Office of Employment Discrimination Complaint Adjudication (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Office of the Executive Director for Conventional Ammunition (US DoD)
- Ottawa Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Oregon Economic Development Department
- Office for Educational Development and Evaluation (University of California, San Diego)
- Output Euclidean Distance Enumerator
Samples in periodicals archive:
OHIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL Booth 10316 Offering services to businesses in Ohio.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ohio Economic Development Council (OEDC), one of the leading private sector economic development groups in the state and a long-standing partner of the Ohio Department of Development, will celebrate its 40th anniversary with a special program and reception held November 12, 2003, at the Statehouse Atrium in Columbus.