Build Ohio, an organization focused on supporting early care and education systems building, teamed up with the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services and the Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA).
What does ODJFS stand for?
ODJFS stands for Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ODJFS in our Acronym Attic
- Oceanic Digital Jamaica (telecommunications company)
- Office du Jour
- Online Daily Journal (Lutheran Summer Music Academy & Festival; blog)
- Ordre du Jour (French)
- Organization Development Journal
- Oster Dow Jones (finance)
- Online Disc Jockey Association
- Ontario Deputy Judges Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- Original Dixieland Jazz Club (Japan)
- Opening-Dominant Jaw Movement
- Office of the Director, Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Ondernemen Doe Je Zelf (Dutch: Do-It-Yourself Entrepeneurs)
- Object-Oriented Database Kit
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Developers Kit
- Omicron Delta Kappa - National Honors Society for Student Leaders
- Online Disk Suite (Sun Solaris Product)
- Open Development Kit
- Operator Display Keyboard (various companies)
- Order of the Dying Knights
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey is being funded by a grant from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services being administered by the Cleveland/Cuyahoga County Workforce Investment Board and its cooperating partners which include, Greater Cleveland Partnership, Cuyahoga Community College, and the Cleveland Municipal School District.
The selection of Molina Healthcare of Ohio was made by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) in connection with its statewide expansion of Ohio's Medicaid managed care program.
The State of Ohio Department of Job and Family Services awarded First Health Services a contract to implement a PDL, provider education and supplemental rebate program for the $1.
Medstat, a Thomson business, announced that the State of Ohio, through the Ohio Department of Administrative Services, has awarded Medstat a multi-year contract to provide a healthcare Decision Support System (DSS) for the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (JFS).