CAF is currently a contract agency of the Alcohol and Drug Addiction Service Board of Cuyahoga County, and accredited by the State of Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services, and the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
What does ODADAS stand for?
ODADAS stands for Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Organización para el Desarrollo de los Afro Chalacos (Spanish; Peruvian intercultural education group)
- Oceanographic Detection & Categorization System
- Office for Disability And Client Services (Australia)
- Old Dominion Association of Church Schools
- Open Distributed Acquisition, Control and Safety Systems
- On Demand Application Delivery
- Once Damned, Always Damned
- Ontario Dart Association of the Deaf (est. 1994; Ontario, Canada)
- Optimistic Duplicate Address Detection (software)
- Ontario Dead Animal Disposal Act (Canada)
- Omnidirectional Air Data Sensor
- On Demand Application Delivery Solutions
- Office of Drug and Alcohol Education (New York University)
- Ohio Dental Association Foundation
- Oil Directed Air Forced (transformer Cooling mechanism)
- Open Data Foundation
- Open Democracy Advisory Forum
- Operational Demonstration, Analysis and Feedback (US Army)
- Orbix Database Adapter Framework
- Orissa Development Action Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past two years, representatives from the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services, the Ohio Department of Mental Health, and local systems have worked to develop specifications for a Client Management Information System (CMIS) that will enable them to build a statewide delivery system to administer publicly financed mental health and addiction services.