As reported by the Ohio Dental Association, the Ohio State Dental Board filed new rules in November 2010 that changed existing roles to allow expanded function dental assistants (EFDAs), certified dental assistants (CDAs) and dental assistants to monitor nitrous oxide under a dentist's direct supervision.
What does ODA stand for?
ODA stands for Ohio Dental Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODA
We have 164 other meanings of ODA in our Acronym Attic
- Object Discovery Agent
- Occupational Driver Appraisals (UK)
- Ocean Data Analysis
- Office Document Architecture
- Office of Disability Accommodations
- Office of Disaster Assistance (US Small Business Administration)
- Office of the Deputy Administrator
- Official Development Aid
- Official Development Assistance
- Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Ohio Dermatological Association
- Oki Data Americas, Inc. (various locations)
- Okie Dokie Artichokie
- Oklahoma Dental Association
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture
- Olympic Delivery Agency (UK)
- Olympic Delivery Authority (London, England)
- Once Daily Aminoglycoside
- Online Data Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill was submitted by the Ohio Dental Association and Ohio Dental Hygienists' Association.
They join OSCPA, the Ohio State Medical Association, the Ohio Dental Association, the Ohio Manufacturers' Association and the Ohio Chemistry Technology Council in support of the state's contention that the CAT is not an excise tax but a business privilege tax.
For additional information on Ohio Dental Association public service and other programs, visit http://www.
8 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Delta Dental Foundation, the charitable arm of Delta Dental of Ohio, recently provided the Ohio Dental Association (ODA) with a grant that may give Ohio parents a little piece of mind.
In addition, Delta Dental provided a grant of $10,000 to help the Ohio Dental Association and The Ohio State University School of Dentistry equip mobile dental vans dispatched to the Gulf Coast to provide emergency dental treatment.
Ohio Dental Association ($23,000), Columbus, Ohio, to reach Ohio's older adult and elderly population, specifically semi-dependents who may suffer physical or cognitive impairment, through their caregivers via Train-the-Trainer and Train-the-Caregiver programs and a network of dental professionals who will work with agencies and care-giving groups in Ohio.
Our members want Ohio legislators to know that eliminating the Medicaid adult dental benefit is penny-wise and pound-foolish," said David Owsiany, executive director, Ohio Dental Association (ODA).