President," said Toby Hoover, the executive director of the Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence.
What does OCAGV stand for?
OCAGV stands for Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ovarian Cancer Ascitic Fluid (oncology)
- Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center (Oregon)
- Ohio Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
- Oak Creek Assembly Of God (Oak Creek, WI)
- Oerlikon Contraves AG
- Office of the Controller and Auditor General (Tanzania)
- Oklahoma Children's Acting Guild
- Orange County Anime Group (California)
- Orange County Artists Guild (Carrboro, NC)
- Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland (Ohio)
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer
- Orange City Area Health System (Iowa)
- Orange County Association of Health Underwriters
- Office Cantonal d'Assurance-Invalidité (French: Cantonal Office for Disability Insurance; Switzerland)
- Office for Collaboration with Academia and Industry (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- Oral Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor (ophthalmology)
- Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument
- Orthodontic Centers of America, Inc.
- Orange County American Industrial Hygiene Association (Irvine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toby Hoover, Executive Director of the Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence, said, "Ohio Representatives continued to protect the gun lobby today by attaching a gun lobby amendment to close access to records on a bill to protect open records.
The Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence filed a complaint on Friday, April 9, 2004, asking the Ohio Supreme Court to order local sheriffs to cease issuing carrying concealed weapons (CCW) permits.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence released the following statement following the tragic shooting at a nightclub in Columbus, Ohio, where 25-year-old Nathan Gale walked on stage and shot and killed 4 people, including heavy metal guitarist Darrell Abbott, before police shot and killed Gale.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence (OCAGV) is surprised and pleased that the Ohio legislators and the National Rifle Association, NRA, are encouraging gun owners to publicly identify themselves.
I think Ohio public safety got off to a bad start by issuing the first carrying concealed weapons permit without conducting the mandatory criminal background check first," said Toby Hoover, Executive Director of the Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence.
TOLEDO, Ohio -- TOLEDO, Ohio, May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence today announced its strong support for the "Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2003", legislation introduced by Representatives John Conyers (D-MI) and Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY).
Despite what gun proponents claim, the state legislature's power to prevent individuals from walking into a hospital with a hidden and loaded firearm for instance, is still very much in place," said Toby Hoover, Executive Director of the Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence.