Ohio Citizens for Science notes that the evolution standard was drafted by young-Earth creationists at the behest of the Rev.
What does OCFS stand for?
OCFS stands for Ohio Citizens for Science (education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCFS
We have 16 other meanings of OCFS in our Acronym Attic
- Oak Creek Fire Protection District (Colorado)
- Ocean City Free Public Library (Ocean City, NJ)
- Old Covariant First Quantized
- Obstetric Case Fatality Rate
- Ocean City Fire Rescue
- Office of Child Fatality Review (Office of the Child Advocate; Atlanta, GA)
- Oklahoma Council on Family Relations (National Council on Family Relations)
- Osceola County Fire Rescue (Florida)
- Orange County Fire Rescue Department (California)
- Office of Children and Family Services
- Oracle Cluster File System
- Orange County Fair Speedway (Middletown, NY)
- Ostrich Chick Fading Syndrome (avian disease)
- Overseas Chinese and Foreign Students (Taiwan)
- Oracle Cluster File System for Linux, Next Generation
- Office of Child and Family Service Advocacy (Canada)
- Office of Child Labor, Forced Labor and Human Trafficking
- Ohio Conference on Fair Trade
- Oklahoma City Federation of Teachers (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Open Call for Tenders
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ohio Citizens for Science (OCS), a newly formed statewide educational organization, will hold a press conference on Thursday, February 7, at 1 p.
Patricia Princehouse, a Case Western Reserve University professor with Ohio Citizens for Science, which opposes religious lessons in science classes, told reporters the new policy is appropriate.