Founded in 2008, LLI is a collaborative pipeline expansion program involving all nine Ohio law schools, the Ohio State Bar Association, Supreme Court of Ohio and Ohio Center for Law-Related Education, with support from the Ohio State Bar Foundation and Charles F.
What does OCLRE stand for?
OCLRE stands for Ohio Center for Law-Related Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ovarian Carcinoma of Low Malignant Potential
- Old Colony Library Network
- Open Content Legal News (publication)
- Oral Care Link Nurse
- Orthopedic Clinics of North America (journal)
- Oklahoma Communication Laboratory for Networking and Bioengineering (Oklahoma State University)
- Off-Campus Learning Program (Loyola University New Orleans; New Orleans, LA)
- Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation (northeastern US)
- Over-Current Latchup Protection
- Off-Campus Library Services
- Online Curriculum Library Services (California State University, Sacramento)
- Orange County Leadership Symposium (California)
- Orange County Library System (Orlando, FL)
- Outdoor Cooking Louisiana Style
- Ozark Center for Language Studies (Huntsville, AR)
- Orange County Legal Secretaries Association (California)
- Osage County Library Service Center (Linn, MO)
- Orange County Land Trust (Middletown, NY)
- Orange County Lumber Truck (Frank Zappa)