If you're looking for a "feel good" in your travels, you may want to stop in to visit a quaint village of 2,400 people in the heart of Ohio Amish country.
What does OAC stand for?
OAC stands for Ohio Amish Country (Northeast Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAC
We have 215 other meanings of OAC in our Acronym Attic
- Office Advisory Council (various organizations)
- Office Allegation Coordinator
- Office of Antiboycott Compliance
- Office of Arms Control
- Office of the Administrator for the Courts (Washington state agency)
- Office of the Administrator of the Courts (Washington state)
- Officer Advanced Course
- Official Acceptance of Construction
- Ogihara America Corporation (metal stamping plant)
- Ohio Administrative Code
- Ohio Arts Council (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Athletic Club (sweep rowing and sculling)
- Ohio Athletic Conference
- Oklahoma Administrative Code
- Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
- Olympic Aquatic Center (Washington)
- Olympic Athletic Club (Seattle, Washington)
- Oman Automobile Club (Muskat, Oman)
- On A Call
- On Approved Credit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mother/daughter trips: four-day Ohio Amish country trips depart May 14 and Oct.