and its subcontractors, Ohio Aerospace Institute of Cleveland and Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Inc.
What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Ohio Aerospace Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Osan American High School (South Korea)
- Oshkosh Area Humane Society (Oshkosh, WI)
- Oxford Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society (UK)
- Ohio Association of Historical Societies and Museums
- Ontario Animal Health Surveillance Network
- Oklahoma Alliance on Health or Tobacco
- Oregon Association of Health Underwriters
- Off-Axis Illumination
- Official Action Indicated (US FDA)
- Oil Analyzers, Inc. (US and Canada)
- Ok As Is
- Online Auction Industry
- Open Applications Interface
- Open Architecture Initiative
- Open Archives Initiative (interoperability standards for on-line documents)
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)
- Oracle Academic Initiative
- Organizational Activity Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given those limitations, a handful of researchers, including Colozza of the Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI) in Cleveland, have begun looking into robotic aircraft that could land and take off vertically in the extremely thin Martian atmosphere.
Bio-integration of prosthetic devices Author: Mrityunjay Singh, PhD, FASM, FACerS, FAAAS, is Chief Scientist at Ohio Aerospace Institute, NASA Glenn Research Center, and is actively involved in various activities related to processing, manufacturing, joining and attachment technologies.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI) has just been awarded a new, $9.
CLEVELAND, April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI) was recently awarded a $2.
GSP established an office in Cleveland in 2004 and has represented elite Ohio-based companies and non-profits such as BioEnterprise, Forest City Enterprises, CAMP, and the Ohio Aerospace Institute.
The Ohio Aerospace Institute in Cleveland will partner with NASA for business management.
along with the Goodrich Corporation, Parker Hannifin, Ohio University, and Ohio Aerospace Institute, won a $21.