What does ONYD stand for?
ONYD stands for Oh No You Didn't
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge (Florida)
- Oxbow National Wildlife Refuge (Devens, MA)
- Office of the National Water Resources Committee (Thailand)
- Colon, Panama (airport code)
- Open Network Xchange (software)
- Odd Numbered Year
- Ogdensburg, New York
- Oneonta, New York (USA)
- Onyxia (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Oh No, You Again?
- Only Name You'll Ever Need
- Originally New York, Inc.
- Order of New Zealand (New Zealand honour limited to 20 living people)
- Organizacja Narodów Zjednoczonych (Polish: United Nations)
- Origins of New Zealand English (Project; University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Officers of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand)
- Obiettivi Operativi
- Object Oriented (Programming)
- Officers Only
- Official Observer (amateur radio)