Tony joined the Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation 1964 and was made an Honorary Life Member in 1998.
What does OVMRO stand for?
OVMRO stands for Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ottawa Vulcans Motorcycle Club (est. 2006; Ottawa, Canada)
- Oregon Veterinary Medical Examining Board
- Orchestre à vents de Musiques de Films
- Office Voice Mail Integration
- Oswayo Valley Memorial Library (Shinglehouse, PA)
- Oakworth Village Morris Men (UK)
- Outer Valence Molecular Orbitals
- Ohio Valley Museum of Discovery (Athens, OH)
- Ohio Volunteer Medical Response Corps
- Ottawa Valley Mobile Radio Club
- Oak Valley Middle School
- Oak View Middle School
- Ohio Valley Military Society, Inc. (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Old Vail Middle School (Vail, Arizona)
- Omni View Management Server
- Online Virtual Machines Systems (project)
- Open Vehicle Monitoring System (computer project)
- Open Virtual Memory System (Hewlett Packard)
- Orchard Valley Middle School (Sewell, NJ)
- Ojai Valley News (newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation dealt with 11 such incidents last year.
Chris Lloyd, of Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation, said rescuers at the scene feared the man, who has not been named, could have suffered serious injuries after falling the height of a 10-storey building.
Three teams from Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation and a helicopter from 22 Squadron RAF Valley were called into action at around 7pm on Sunday.
This year will see the third running of the event, organised by the Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation (OVMRO).
The six-strong unit from Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation (OVMRO) were called to the aid of the two men at around 7.
Chris Lloyd, Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation CAPTION(S): Ogwen Mountain rescuers stand by daily to help those in distress
Twelve members of Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation and an RAF helicopter crew risked their own lives going out in high winds in search of the pair on Cwm Idwal, Snowdonia.