By Tesfa-Alem Tekle December 25, 2012 (ADDIS ABABA) -- The leadership of a faction of the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) rebel group has arrived in Addis Ababa seeking to resume stalled peace talks with the central government.
What does ONLF stand for?
ONLF stands for Ogaden National Liberation Front
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Order of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association
- Oklahoma Native Language Association (est. 1996)
- Oklahoma Nursery and Landscape Association (est. 1926)
- Old North Londoners' Association (UK)
- Organismo Nacional de Loterías y Apuestas del Estado (Spain)
- Ontario Native Literacy Coalition (Canadian Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities)
- Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center (Portland, OR)
- Oregon Nursing Leadership Council (est. 2000)
- Oregon New Lawyers Division (Tigard, OR)
- Ohio National Life Insurance Company (Cincinnati, OH; also seen as ONLIC)
- Ohio National Life Insurance Company (Cincinnati, OH; also seen as ONLI)
- Online Certificate of Authenticity (autograph authenticity system)
- Oceanside National Little League (New York)
- Office of Natural Lands Management (New Jersey Office of Natural Lands Management)
- Office of Navajo Labor Relations (founded 1971)
- On-Line System
- Overall Neuropathy Limitations Scale (neuroscience)
- Organizzazione Non Lucrativa di Utilita' Sociale (Italian social organization)
- One Number Link to You (telecommunications service feature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Schibbye and Johan Persson were detained in July after they were captured in Ethiopia with rebels from the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF).
The Swedes were arrested in Ethiopia 's Ogaden region on July 1 in the company of Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF.
The Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) said it "condemns the cowardly killing" of Jason Read, 39, who according to an Ethiopian official died on Monday with two Ethiopian soldiers in an attack by "bandits.
Another rebel group, the Ogaden National Liberation Front has also threatened energy firms.
The main secessionist group in Ethiopia's Somali region, the Ogaden National Liberation Front, has condemned the kidnapping.
This is the land that the self-styled separatists of the Ogaden National Liberation Front claim as their own.
The Ogaden National Liberation Front, ethnic Somalis who have been fighting the government for more than a decade, said the situation had "reached alarming levels warranting international intervention".