com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global M&A and Investment Trends in Offshore Wind Energy Market - 2012 - YTD http://www.
What does OWE stand for?
OWE stands for Offshore Wind Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OWE
We have 9 other meanings of OWE in our Acronym Attic
- One World Development Group International Inc.
- Online Web Developers, Inc. (est. 2002)
- One-Way Data Link
- Original Water Depth Mine
- Old West Durham Neighborhood Association (North Carolina)
- One-Way Delay Protocol
- Onsite Wastewater Demonstration Project (Northern Arizona University)
- Oracle Workforce Development Program
- Offender Workforce Development Specialist (National Institute of Corrections)
- OCLC WebExpress
- Ohio Work Education (Ohio high school student program)
- Order of the Wandering Eye
- Order of the White Eagle
- Output Weight Enumerator
- Overwing Exit (airlines)
- Ohio Water Environment Association
- Oklahoma Water Environmental Association (Tulsa, OK)
- Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Ocean Wave Energy Company (Bristol, RI; est. 1978)
- Ocean Wave Energy Conversion
Samples in periodicals archive:
A case study takes a look at the fast-growing offshore wind energy in China and also compares the offshore wind energy in the EU versus the United States.
This third funding under the Offshore Wind Energy Programme, which began in 2011 amounts to a total of EUR 239 million.
has given the go-ahead for the construction of the nation's first offshore wind energy farm by Fall.
The Crown Estate has a close working relationship with the Treasury, the Department of Energy & Climate Change and the offshore wind energy developers.
Gamesa "intends to choose the United Kingdom as the worldwide centre of its offshore wind energy business, and plans to invest up to 150 million euros there by 2014," the company said in a statement.
Although the offshore wind energy market is well-established in Western Europe, primarily in the UK and Denmark, central and eastern European nations have yet to appear on the offshore wind energy market map.
com The second updated edition of WIND ENERGY EXPLAINED: THEORY, DESIGN AND APPLICATION includes the latest data, illustrations and all new material on wind turbines, offshore wind energy, and more.