The Offshore North West Java (ONWJ) block produces 24,000 b/d of crude oil and around 220bn BTU/d of gas.
What does ONWJ stand for?
ONWJ stands for Offshore North West Java
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- omit needless words
- omit needless words (Strunk and White)
- On Watch
- Operation Northern Watch
- Orthopedics Northwest (Washington)
- Overshoot Noise Width
- Graduate School Neurosciences Amsterdam (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Ohio Nuclear Weapons Awareness Group
- Oregon Nuclear Waste Board
- Office of Nuclear Waste Isolation
- One Night With Laura (BBC Radio)
- Office of Nuclear Waste Management and Fuel Cycle Programs
- Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge (Florida)
- Oxbow National Wildlife Refuge (Devens, MA)
- Office of the National Water Resources Committee (Thailand)
- Colon, Panama (airport code)
- Open Network Xchange (software)
- Odd Numbered Year
- Ogdensburg, New York
- Oneonta, New York (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Madura Offshore block is expected to produce 20,000 bpd, up from 6,000 bpd and Offshore North West Java is predicted to produce 35,200 bpd up from 32,000 bpd, Salis cited.
She refused to mention the field's name, but said that the acquisition would be bigger than the acquisition of 46 per cent of BP's stake in the offshore North West Java oil and gas field by the company in June last year.