Matt Allen, Chairman of Yachting Australia's Offshore Keelboat Policy Committee, told Offshore Yachting: "IRC has done a terrific job in many areas, but the general concept is that IRC has become type-forming in that it appears to favour cruiser/racer boats in the 35 to 45 foot range with relatively heavy displacement.
What does OKPC stand for?
OKPC stands for Offshore Keelboat Policy Committee (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- OK Player
- One of a Kind Production
- Onion Knight Project
- Online Kitchen Party
- Online Knowledge Product
- Oostenrijkse Kortharige Pinscher (Dutch: Austrian Shorthaired Pinscher; dog breed)
- Opening Knight Players (theater group)
- Operation Key Point (manufacturing)
- Our Kids Publications, Ltd. (Mississauga, Canada)
- Our Kind of People
- Oklahoma Paranormal Research & Investigations
- Oklahoma Physicians Research/Resource Network
- Ondersteuning Kwaliteitsbeleid Paramedische Zorg (Dutch: Support Quality Medical Care; Netherlands)
- Oakhill Group PLC (now Prime Active Cap.)
- Objectives and Key Results (management system)
- Office of Knowledge Resources
- Okinawa-Ken Ryu (karate school)
- Oklahoma Review
- Olive Knoll Ranch (Angels Camp, CA)
- Olsztyñski Klub Rajdowy (Polish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prominent ocean racing yachtsman Matt Allen, a past Commodore of the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and current chairman of Yachting Australia's Offshore keelboat Policy Committee, believes a specific high performance rule would see a marked expansion of new boats in the 40-foot band racing in Australia.