75p to 27p on news of a bid approach but Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping , which supplies sensors to the oil and gas exploration industry, dropped 71p to 104p after a profit warning.
What does OHM stand for?
OHM stands for Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHM
We have 31 other meanings of OHM in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio League of International Baccalaureate Schools
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal
- Ohio Holland Lop Rabbit Fanciers (North Fairfield, OH)
- Office of Healthcare Licensing and Surveys (Wyoming)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (Canada)
- Zero Halogen, Low Smoke (electrical cable)
- Observatoire Hydro-météorologique Méditerranéen (French)
- Office de Haute Montagne (French)
- Office for Health Management
- Office of Hazardous Materials (US DOE)
- Ohm Meter
- Onderwijsbureau Hollands Midden (Dutch)
- One Hot Mama (maternity clothes)
- One Hot Minute (Red Hot Chili Peppers album)
- Only House Music
- Open Heart Movement
- Operation Happy Monkey (band)
- Operation Hero Miles (frequent flyer miles)
- Opérations Hôtelières et Management (French)
- Ordered Hypothesis Machines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Park Place Energy" or the "Corporation") is pleased to announce that Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping PLC ("OHM"), the EM specialist contractor, has notified the Corporation that they have completed the 1D sensitivity testing and have compiled the finalized technical analysis on the previously announced Electromagnetic ("EM") survey data collected on the North Sea Brighty Prospect.
Now, she has settled her claim against Aberdeen oil supply firm Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping.
LONDON, October 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Electromagnetic Geoservices AS (emgs) has launched proceedings in the High Court in London against Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping plc (OHM) for the infringement of one of emgs patents related to Seabed Logging, also referred to as controlled-source electromagnetic (CSEM) marine surveying for the direct detection of hydrocarbons beneath the seabed.
The Board has declared an interim dividend of 1p per share in respect of the year ending 31 October 2005 (amounting in total to approximately [pounds sterling]520,000), representing the distribution of part of the realised gains arising in the year ended 31 October 2004 from the sales of the investments in Amino Technologies plc, Sterix Limited and Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping plc.
HOUSTON & ABERDEEN, Scotland -- Rock Solid Images (OHMRSI), a wholly owned trading subsidiary of Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping plc (AIM:OHM) has entered into an agreement with Interaction AS (a member of the Fugro group of companies) under which Interaction will provide OHMRSI with a next generation CSEM processing and quality control system.
The EM specialist contractor, Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping PLC ("OHM") is performing the technical analysis on the EM survey data collected on Brighty.
That is where Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping comes in.