TACT') (Nasdaq Capital Market: TACX), an IT and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider to Fortune 1000 companies, today announced that it has been engaged by a leading provider of clinical research technology and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries to implement an offshore dedicated center ("ODC").
What does ODC stand for?
ODC stands for Offshore Dedicated Center (outsourcing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ODC
We have 170 other meanings of ODC in our Acronym Attic
- On-Demand Bluetooth
- Overseas Development Bank and Trust (Dominica)
- Florida Office of Drug Control
- Oahu Dive Center (Kailua, HI)
- Obligation Data Code
- Observability - Don't Care
- Office Depot Center
- Office Development Council
- Office of Defense Cooperation
- Officer Designator Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
We see our role as a company that can quickly and professionally set up the Offshore Dedicated Center for our partners.