Called America's most savvy frequent traveler, Randy also pens The Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook and has been named to the "Frequent Traveler Hall of Fame" sponsored by the Hilton Hotel Corporation.
What does OFFG stand for?
OFFG stands for Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Office of Food for Development (Africare)
- Old Forge Fire Department (New York, NY)
- Office of Federal Facilities Enforcement (US EPA)
- Operation Firing For Effect (veterans organization)
- Open Forum for Economic Regeneration (UK)
- Organic Food and Farming Education and Research (Ohio State University; Wooster, OH)
- Organization for Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Education and Research (est. 2001)
- Oklahoma Free Fight Federation
- Online Flash Film Festival
- Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival (natural fiber exhibition)
- One Floor from Heaven (Norwegian dance party)
- Optical Fast Frequency Hopping (CDMA)
- Ohio Farm Family Health and Hazard Study
- Office Information
- Old Fashion Foods, Inc. (Austell, GA)
- On Fourteenth Floor Is Corporate Evil (Kids Next Door show)
- Offensive Insulting or Abusive Language And/Or Gestures (referees)
- Oldenburg Forschungsinstitut für Informatikwerkzeuge und -systeme
- Optical Fiber-Free Intravitreal Surgery System
- Octavian Fantasy Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petersen publishes the Inside Flyer magazine and is the author of ``The Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook.
FFS is the parent company responsible for other frequent traveler resources including the Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook, FlyerFax and the Miles Guide.
With the hotline, frequent travelers have at their fingertips everything they need to earn as many miles as possible," says Randy Petersen, publisher of InsideFlyer and "The Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook.
The Official Frequent Flyer Guidebook is available by calling 800-487-8893 or by placing a special order at your local bookstore.