The amended plan, which incorporates a comprehensive, agreement that has the support of the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors and an Ad Hoc group of significant creditors, provides the framework for a comprehensive restructuring of Arcapita that will maximise recoveries to creditors and other stakeholders, said an emailed statement.
What does OCUC stand for?
OCUC stands for Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (bankruptcies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCUC
- Organisation of Consumers and Users (Spain)
- Organisation pour une Citoyenneté Universelle (French: Organization for Universal Citizenship)
- Organización de Consumidores y Usuarios (Spanish: Organization of Consumers and Users)
- Office Channel User-Data Port
- Ocean County Utilities Authority (Bayville, NJ)
- Ontario Council on University Affairs (Canada)
- Ottawa Carleton Ultimate Association
- Outer Clothing Undressing Area (decontamination station)
- Oakland City University Bedford (Bedford, IL)
- Occupational Center of Union County (Roselle, NJ)
- Ontario Construction User Council (est. 1971; Canada)
- Ottawa Chinese United Church (Ottawa, Canada)
- Owatonna College and University Center (Owatonna, MN)
- Ontario Council for University Continuing Education (now known as Ontario Council for University Lifelong Learning)
- Office of Credit Union Development
- Office Channel Unit Data Port
- Office of College and University Evaluation (New York)
- Ohio Credit Union Foundation
- Oklahoma Credit Union Foundation (charitable organization)
- Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations
Samples in periodicals archive:
retained as Financial Advisor to the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors for Powermate Holding Corp.
As previously disclosed, the company has reached an understanding with certain of its senior bank lenders, certain holders of the company's $300 million 9 7/8 percent Guaranteed Senior Subordinated Notes due 2005 and the advisors to the official committee of unsecured creditors regarding the broad terms of reorganization.
The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors have been represented by as FTI Consulting as financial advisors and by Paul Weiss Rifkand, Wharton and Garrison LLP as legal advisors.
CLEVELAND, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of LTV Steel said that it will be meeting with the United Steelworkers of America (USWA) and LTV Steel with the expectation of negotiating a new Collective Bargaining Agreement by June 26th that can be presented to LTV Steel and that will allow the Company to meet its restructuring objectives while providing wages and benefits acceptable to its hourly employees and retirees.
The Company also announced that a Plan Support Agreement was also approved by the Bankruptcy Court pursuant to which the Company's Senior Lenders (Bank of America, as agent, and affiliates of Silver Point Capital), the Company and the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors agreed to support the approval and confirmation of the Plan.
10, 1996, the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of I.
a privately-held, leading global supplier of high pressure die-cast aluminum automotive components and assemblies, last night filed its amended Plan of Reorganization and Disclosure Statement, which incorporate the terms of a settlement between the company, the official committee of unsecured creditors and the second lien agent, on behalf of the required back-stop parties.