The new command provides three officer accession programs: Officer Candidate School, Limited Duty Officer/Chief Warrant Officer School and the Direct Commissioned Officer Indoctrination School.
What does OIS stand for?
OIS stands for Officer Indoctrination School (US Naval Education and Training Center)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OIS
We have 146 other meanings of OIS in our Acronym Attic
- Ocular Ischemic Syndrome
- Offer Information Statement (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- Office Information System(s)
- Office of Information Security
- Office of Information Services (University of Puget Sound)
- Office of Information Systems
- Office of Infrastructure Services (Kentucky)
- Office of Instructional Support (various locations)
- Office of Internal Security
- Office of International Services (various schools)
- Officer Involved Shooting
- Offshore Internet Services Limited (St Helier, New Jersey)
- OGE Input Simulator
- Oh I See
- Ohio Innovation Summit
- Oil States International Inc (stock symbol)
- Oilfield Inspection Services, LLC (Non-destructive testing company, Alberta, Canada)
- Okasan Information Systems Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Okinawa International School (Japan)
- Oncology Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his assignment at the Pentagon, LT Kim graduated with military distinction from the Officer Indoctrination School, Naval Education and Training Center, Newport, Rhode Island; graduated with honors and received a master of science degree in nutritional sciences from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center; and received a bachelor of science degree in health and sports science as an honors student from the University of Oklahoma.