An Interagency Assignment Officer Career Management study conducted by RAND in 1999 offers examples for how DOD could manage a cadre of joint specialists.
What does OCM stand for?
OCM stands for Officer Career Management (US and Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCM
We have 154 other meanings of OCM in our Acronym Attic
- Object Configuration Management (computing)
- Obsolete Computer Museum (est. 1995; website)
- Ocean Circulation Model
- Ocean City, Maryland
- Ocean Color Mission
- Ocean Colour Monitor (oceanographic data collection instrument)
- Office of Coastal Management (Louisiana)
- Office of Compliance Monitoring
- Office of Conflict Management (various organizations)
- Office of Crisis Management (US FDA)
- Offshore Construction Manager (gas and oil)
- Offshore Customer Management
- Ohio College of Massotherapy (Akron, OH)
- Ohio Columbus Mission (LDS church)
- Oil Cleansing Method (cosmetics)
- Oil Content Monitor
- Old Colony Memorial (Plymouth, MA)
- Olimpiadas Colombianas de Matemáticas (Colombia)
- Olympic Council of Malaysia
- On Condition Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officer packages are routed from the SEU through the Air Force Reserve Command ART Officer Career Management Program at Robins AFB.
Kurta is currently serving as director, Surface Warfare Officer Career Management Division, PERS 41, Navy Personnel Command, Millington, Tenn.