The Honourable Christian Paradis, Minister of Industry and Minister responsible for the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada (OSB), today announced the appointment of William James as Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
What does OSB stand for?
OSB stands for Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSB
We have 118 other meanings of OSB in our Acronym Attic
- Objective Structured Assessment of Technical Skills (medical assessment)
- Organization of Students for African Unity (Montclair State University; New Jersey)
- Optimized Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index (agricultural research)
- Optimal Success at Work (nursing continuing education; California)
- Oriental Science Apparatus Workshops (est. 1919; India)
- Open Scripting Architecture EXtension
- Outstanding Soldier & Airman of the Year
- Oberes Seitenband (German: upper sideband)
- Office of State Budget (various locations)
- Office of Surveillance and Biometrics (Center for Devices and Radiological Health; US FDA)
- Office Shortcut Bar (Microsoft Office)
- Officer Selection Battery
- Officer Selection Brief
- Official Sealed Bid (Wisconsin state procurement)
- Offset Spoke Bed (bicycle wheels)
- Olayan School of Business (American University; Lebanon)
- Old Saybrook (Amtrak station code; Old Saybrook, CT)
- Old School Books
- One Shot Battery
- One Step Beyond
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, 50 Saskatchewan farmers filed for bankruptcy during 2002, which represents a decrease of 21.
The BIA is supplemented by the General Rules under the BIA and the Directives issued by the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada, an agency of Industry Canada.