Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Maryland's Office of the State Fire Marshal are helping consumers give the gift of a safe holiday home.
What does OSFM stand for?
OSFM stands for Office of the State Fire Marshal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OSFM
We have 3 other meanings of OSFM in our Acronym Attic
- Open Standards Fabric Initiative
- Open System File Interface
- Oberlin Student Finance and Investment Club (Oberlin College; Ohio)
- Östra Sörmlands Flygklubb (Swedish aeroclub)
- Office Supplies for Less
- Olive-Sided Flycatcher (bird species Contopus cooperi)
- Olympian Sunday Football League (UK)
- Operation Sports Football League (gaming)
- Orchestra of the Southern Finger Lakes (Corning, NY)
- Organización Sin Fines de Lucro (Spanish: Not-for-Profit Organization)
- Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old School Flying Machines (aviation history)
- Old Style Furniture Manufacturers (Australia)
- One Size Fits Most
- One-Stage Full-Mouth (antiseptics)
- Operation Sports Full Minors (sports gaming)
- Oracle Shop Floor Management (Oracle Corp.)
- Ocean State Free-Net
- Orden de San Felipe Neri (church
- Owen Sound Field Naturalists
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Office of the State Fire Marshal, all West Virginians not just firefighters have responsibility for helping keep their communities safe from fire.
The cause was jointly investigated by Charlton fire and police and state police assigned to the office of the state fire marshal.
The Department of Housing and Community Development, Division of the State Architect, Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development, Office of the State Fire Marshal, Department of Public Health, the California Energy Commission, industry stakeholders and members of the public participated in the development of the new code.
Such post-secondary educational institutions must file a compliance plan with the Office of the State Fire Marshal, which details their timeline for completion of the fire sprinkler system installations.
The state fire marshal's office said the fire was investigated by state police assigned to the office of the state fire marshal, Holden fire investigators and Holden police detectives.
More problematic is the state budget crunch, which has frozen the ability of the Office of the State Fire Marshal to certify new fire academies, Dixon said.
The West Virginia Office of the State Fire Marshal has recently launched the new online Reduced Cigarette Ignition Propensity Certification Application and Renewal System at http://go.