June 8 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The 4,300 members of the Michigan State Employees Association (MSEA) have voted "Yes" on an Extension Amendment to their Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Office of the State Employer (OSE).
What does OSE stand for?
OSE stands for Office of the State Employer (Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OSE
We have 111 other meanings of OSE in our Acronym Attic
- Open Source Desktop Workshop
- Old School do You Remember? (social media)
- Obras Sanitarias del Estado (Uruguay)
- Observatoire Social Européen (French: European Social Observatory; Belgium)
- Observing System Experiments
- Ocean Science and Engineering, Inc.
- Office of Safety Engineering (US DOE)
- Office of Security Evaluation (US DOE)
- Office of Structural Engineering (Ohio)
- Office of Student Employment (various locations)
- Office of the State Engineer (various locations)
- Office Server Extensions (Microsoft)
- Officer Scheduling the Exercise
- Oil Sands Exploration
- On Scene Endurance (US DoD)
- On-Site Environmental, Inc. (Puerto Rico)
- Open Security Exchange
- Open Servlet Engine (Websphere specific deployment characteristic)
- Open Source Edition (software)
- Open Systems Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Office of the State Employer is directed to negotiate the elimination of abortion coverage through collective bargaining.
BW HealthWire)--July 26, 1999-- The MEDSTAT Group announces that the State of Michigan Office of the State Employer (OSE) selected MEDSTAT to install a health information management system for monitoring and evaluating the state's health insurance program.