It also opposed the methodology for future ratemaking in this matter that was agreed upon by Duquesne Light and the Office of the Consumer Advocate, the Office of the Small Business Advocate, and industrial and commercial customers, as part of the commission order.
What does OSBA stand for?
OSBA stands for Office of the Small Business Advocate (South Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSBA
We have 25 other meanings of OSBA in our Acronym Attic
- Orthodox Study Bible
- Ortssippenbuch, Familienbuch or Ortsfamilienbuch (German)
- Osama Bin Laden
- Otentikk Street Brothers (musicians)
- Other Sports Beckon
- Output Signal Balance
- Over-Determined Sub-Band
- Overbrook School for the Blind (Philadelphia, PA)
- Overseas Service Bar
- Office of Small Business Assistance (State of Florida)
- Ohio School Boards Association
- Ohio Small Business Association
- Ohio State Bar Association (Columbus, Ohio)
- Ohio State Beekeepers Association
- Oklahoma State Beekeepers' Association
- Ontario School Bus Association
- Optimal Scheduling and Buffer Allocation
- Oregon School Boards Association
- Oregon State Beekeepers Association
- Open-Source Bloomberg Box
Samples in periodicals archive:
Filed for PUC approval in mid-March, the plan was previously agreed to by consumer groups and organizations including the Office of the Consumer Advocate, Office of the Small Business Advocate, the Philadelphia Area Industrial Energy Users Group, the City of Philadelphia, and the Retail Energy Supply Association.