and Chief of Warfighting Integration and Chief Information Officer, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, the Pentagon, Washington, D.
What does OSAF stand for?
OSAF stands for Office of the Secretary of the Air Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OSAF
We have 11 other meanings of OSAF in our Acronym Attic
- Olney SCUBA Adventure Dive Club (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Operations System Address (Alcatel)
- Open Source Automation Development Lab (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Office of State Audits and Evaluations (Sacramento, CA)
- Office of Systems Architecture and Engineering
- Ohio Society of Association Executives
- Oklahoma Society of Association Executives (est. 1963; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Organización Salmantina de la Astronáutica y el Espacio
- Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination
- Office of Student Affairs and Facilities (Duke University)
- Open Software Architecture Forum
- Open Source Applications Foundation (free software)
- Opinion Stated As Fact
- Oregon Sports Authority Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Oaxaca Study Action Group
- Oklahoma School Assurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Optische Schnittstelle für Agdus und Gefübz (German optical interface specification)
- Office of the Special Adviser on Gender Issues and Advancement of Women
- Office of the Solicitor to the Advocate General for Scotland
- Office of the Special Assistant for Gulf War Illnesses (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lord, the chief of warfighting integration and chief information officer at the office of the secretary of the Air Force, said in a Space Command statement.
The return of the medal comes after the secretary of the Air Force approved a recommendation from a January 2008 awards summit co-hosted by representatives of the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force for Manpower and Reserve Affairs and the Directorate for Manpower and Personnel.
Chief of Warfighting Integration and Chief Information Officer, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force Lt.
Advises and supports the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, the Office of the Chief of Staff, and civilian military officials of the Department of the Air Force concerning nonoperational international activities.
In July 1963 he was assigned to the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force as deputy executive assistant and in July 1967 became executive assistant.
At Buckley, Catlin was the director of contracting and acquisition planning for the Aerospace Data Facility of the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force Special Projects.
Lord, Chief of Warfighting Integration and Chief Information Officer within the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, discussed the agency's plans to increase cyber defense efforts and better enable agency mobility.