The company's distribution assets are protected from competition under the regulatory scheme and the Office of the Regulator-General (an independent regulatory body) will not grant a license, with limited exceptions, to a competitor in the same service territory.
What does ORG stand for?
ORG stands for Office of the Regulator-General (Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORG
We have 38 other meanings of ORG in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford RF Sensors
- Oak Ridge Financial Service Center (US Department of Energy; Tennessee)
- Online Retail Fund Transfer
- Oak Ridge Filter Test Facility
- Oita Rugby Football Union (Japan)
- Otago Rugby Football Union (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Ohio River Four Wheelers (club)
- Open Reading Frame X
- Objects and Relationships Graph
- Office of the Registrar General (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its network is among the most concentrated of the Victorian distribution businesses and is the best performed distribution business on a number of measures reported by the Office of the Regulator-General.