The Office of the National Science Advisor (ONSA) is being shut down by the government of Stephen Harper.
What does ONSA stand for?
ONSA stands for Office of the National Science Advisor (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ONSA
We have 4 other meanings of ONSA in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Navigation Chart
- Operational Needs Statement
- Optical Networking Services (Cisco)
- Optical Networking System
- Oral Nutritional Supplement
- Orchestra of New Spain (Dallas, TX)
- Order of Nova Scotia
- Organized Neighbors of Summerhill (Atlanta, GA)
- Oriental Numismatic Society
- Oulu Nice Soccer (female soccer team; Oulu, Finland)
- Office of the National Security Adviser (various nations)
- Ohio Nursing Students' Association
- Oklahoma Nursing Student Association
- Operasionele Navorsingsvereniging Van Suid-Afrika (Afrikaans: Operations Research Society of South Africa)
- Oregon Neighborhood Store Association
- Organization for Nucleotide Sequencing and Analysis
- Obligaciones Negociables Subordinadas Convertibles (Spanish: Convertible Subordinated Notes; Argentina)
- Office of National Security Coordination (Departmet of Homeland Security / FEMA)
- Oficina Nacional de Servicio Civil (Spanish: National Civil Service Office; Uraguay)
- Old North State Council (Boy Scouts of America; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PAUL DUFOUR Senior Adviser for International Affairs Office of the National Science Advisor Toronto, Canada PETER A.
The 2004 PAGSE brief recommends support for the office of the National Science Advisor, creation of the Canadian Academies of Science, optimization of government science, strengthening the capacity of the granting agencies, capacity for research in remote areas, coordination of Arctic logistics, commercialisation, and support for young scientists and engineers.