The practitioner is advised to consult the Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims Web site, where a current version of the form may be obtained.
What does OJCC stand for?
OJCC stands for Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OJCC
- Olathe, KS, Johnson County Executive Airport
- Online Job Center (various organizations)
- Ontario Jockey Club (Canadian horse racing organization; now known as Woodbine Entertainment)
- Open Jumper's Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Operation Just Cause
- Orange Jam Conspiracy (band)
- Original Jazz Classics (Fantasy Records)
- Otero Junior College (La Junta, CO)
- Ottawa Japanese Community Association (Canada)
- Owensboro Junior College of Business (Kentucky)
- Okanagan Jewish Community Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
- Ottawa Japanese Cultural Centre (Canada)
- Ottawa Jewish Community Foundation (Canada)
- Online Journal of Clinical Innovations
- Ohio Junior Classical League
- Office/Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Ottawa Jewish Community School (Canada)
- Obsessive Jonas Disorder (humor)
- Office de Justification de la Diffusion (renamed Diffusion Contrôle)
- Oficina de Justificación de la Difusión
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims of the Division of Administrative Hearings has launched a new electronic filing system for workers' compensation adjudications.
b) "Deputy chief judge" means the deputy chief judge appointed by the Governor, serving in the Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims within the Department of Management Services, Division of Administrative Hearings under chapter 440, Florida Statutes.