The NJ Department of Banking and Insurance, the Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor (OIFP), the Bureau of Fraud Deterrence, as well as representatives from local prosecutors' offices continue to work together with Plymouth Rock to battle the large scale issue of insurance fraud as well as increasing public awareness about the problem.
What does OIFP stand for?
OIFP stands for Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oklahoma Industrial Finance Authority
- Oriental International Football Association (Guangzhou, China)
- Oman Investment & Finance Company
- Overseas Indian Facilitation Center (est. 2007; Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs; India)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Federation Europe
- Ohio Independent Film Festival
- Orlando International Fringe Festival
- Oxford International Film Festival (Oxford, Ohio, USA)
- Office for the Investigation of Anomalous Activity
- Office of Information Field Office
- Occupational Illness Frequency Rate
- Open Import Fuel Tuner (project)
- Oberst Im Generalstabdienst (Colonel - Germany)
- Object Interaction Graph
- Office of Inspector General (Department of Health & Human Services)
- Office of the Inspector General
- Options d'Intérêt Général (French: General Interest Options)
- Orbital Information Group
- Order of Ikhamanga (South Africa)
- Organisation Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, thanks to the Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor, these persons face the real threat of criminal punishment.
The actions are the result of over two years of investigation by Allstate New Jersey's Special Investigative Unit (SIU) in cooperation with the Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor.