The Regulatory System The Act set up an Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR), located in the Department of Health.
What does OGTR stand for?
OGTR stands for Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Abingdon Old Gaol Theatre Company (UK)
- Okhla Garment and Textile Cluster (India)
- Open General Trade Control Licence (UK)
- One Good Turn Deserves Another
- Operational Ground Test Facility
- Oil and Gas Technology Indonesia (exhibition; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Open General Transhipment Licence (UK)
- Oklahoma Government Telecommunications Network
- Olfactory-Globular Tract Neuropil
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Technologiepolitik (Vienna, Austria)
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Old Girls Union
- Oral or Genital Ulceration (medical condition)
- Organic Geochemistry Unit (University of Bristol; UK)
- Osaka Gakuin University (Japan)
- Osmangazi University (Eskisehir, Turkey)
- Outgoing Unit (US Navy)
- Overall Glucose Utilization (endocrinology)
- Oregon GPS (Global Positioning System) Users Group (est. 1988)
- Ottawa Grass Users Group (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What functions has the Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) been established in the Department of Health and Ageing to perform?
In September, Australia's Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) approved the commercial use of Bollgard II cotton in the growing regions of New South Wales and southern Queensland.