The institute will report to UNLVs vice president of research and graduate studies, and work closely with the office of the executive vice president and provost.
What does OEVP stand for?
OEVP stands for Office of the Executive Vice President
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEVP
- Ocean Ecology: Understanding and Vision and Research
- Observer Eye View
- Oil-Emulsion Vaccine
- Open Eye Visuals
- Orphelins et Enfants Vulnérables (French)
- Országos Esettanulmány Verseny
- Otakus en Venezuela
- Olde Englewood Village Association (Englewood, FL, USA)
- Oregon Electric Vehicles Association
- Oenology and Viticulture Institute (Brock University; Canada)
- Österreichische Volkspartei
- Office of Education and Vocational Rehabilitation (Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development)
- Online Employment Verification Services (California)
- Objective Elliott Wave
- Offensive Electronic Warfare
- Office of Economic Warfare
- On Eagles' Wings
- Operational Empty Weight (aviation)
- Ordnance and Explosive Waste
- Oriental Engineering Works (hydraulics manufacturer; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preliminary input on these topics was gathered during a prior conference call scheduled by ASAE's Nadine Potalivo, CAE, director, office of the executive vice president, to include small-staff association executives unable to attend the committee meeting.
Recognizing that the Science Center was embarking on one final push to close the Open the Doors Campaign, three University of Pennsylvania offices - The Perelman School of Medicine, the Office of the Vice Provost for Research, and the Office of the Executive Vice President - joined forces to offer the challenge grant to help the Science Center meet its $1 million goal.