The Office of the Director of National Intelligence in the United States said it had determined that the video clip making the claim of responsibility was genuine, but added that it had not reached a conclusion "on whether or not the claims being made in the video are valid.
What does ODNI stand for?
ODNI stands for Office of the Director of National Intelligence (US)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizational DNA
- Orthodox Druids of North America
- Ontario Dental Nurses and Assistants Association
- Ohio Division of Natural Areas and Preserves
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
- Organization Development Network of Chicago
- Occupational Disease Notice Causal Relation
- Operationele Dienst Nautische Dienst (Dutch: Operational Service Nautical Service)
- Only Distortion Negative Feedback
- Optical Data Network Hierarchy
- Olympus Digital Network Korea
- Optically Detected Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Division of Natural Resources)
- Ohio Division of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Department of Natural Resources)
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area (Reedsport, OR)
- Overseas Development of Natural Resources Institute (United Kingdom)
- Open Door Nursery School (various locations)
- Organization and Delivery of Neurological Services (World Federation of Neurology Research Group)
- Object Desktop Network
- Old Dogs New Tricks (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not so," says Millis, who has more than two decades of security analysis service at the National Security Agency, the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the White House.
Speaking to The Intercept, a spokesperson for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said the report "is not intended to be, and is not, a reflection of current policy or operations," Shredd added.
00004%, of the world's internet traffic," the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said.
Water may become a more significant source of contention than energy or minerals out to 2030 at both the intrastate and interstate levels," according to "Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds," a 140-page report prepared by the office of the National Intelligence Council of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and released in Washington on Monday.
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence later accepted responsibility for the administration's initial account, acknowledging that the attackers were Islamist militants, including some suspected of having ties to Al-Qaeda's North African affiliate.
The IRTPA established the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and gave its leader responsibility over all intelligence matters.
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence recently refused to provide that information, insisting that it isn't "reasonably possible" to say how many Americans have had their communications monitored without a warrant.