In a letter to Chief State School Officers, the Secretary announced he had established the Implementation and Support Unit (ISU) in the Office of the Deputy Secretary, to better assist states as they implement comprehensive reforms to improve student outcomes.
What does ODS stand for?
ODS stands for Office of the Deputy Secretary (US Department of Education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODS
We have 181 other meanings of ODS in our Acronym Attic
- Obèanská Demokratická Strana (Civic Democratic Party of the Czech Republic)
- Object Data Source
- Obstructed Defecation Syndrome
- Odessa, Ukraine - Central (Airport Code)
- Offered Destination Set
- Office of Dietary Supplements (NIH)
- Office of Distribution Services
- Office of Domestic Security
- Office of Drug Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
The office of the Deputy Secretary of Defense has authorized members of the U.
CONTACTS: Noel Gerson of The Office of the Deputy Secretary, 202-208-6291; or Jeffrey McCracken of The U.