The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner confirmed it had been notified of the theft and was investigating.
What does ODPC stand for?
ODPC stands for Office of the Data Protection Commissioner (est. 1988; Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODPC
- Overseas Delivery Program (Volvo)
- Ozone Depletion Potential
- Ökologisch Demokratische Partei (Ecological Democratic Party)
- Özgürlük ve Dayanisma Partisi (Turkish: Freedom and Solidarity Party)
- Occlusive Disease of the Peripheral Arteries
- Ohlone Dog Park Association (California)
- OMP(Outer Member Protein)-Derived Polysaccharide Antigen (microbiology)
- Open Drip Proof Air Over (motors)
- Optically Detected Photo-Acoustic Spectroscopy
- Omaha-Douglas Public Building Commission
- Open Door Presbyterian Church (Herndon, VA)
- Original Dulcimer Players Club
- Ohio Diabetes Prevention and Control Program (Ohio Department of Health)
- Oil Discharge Prevention and Contingency Plan
- Oracle Direct Path Daemon
- Office of Disease Prevention and Epidemiology (Oregon)
- Oficina de Proyectos Empresariales (Spanish: Enterprise Project Office; Madrid, Spain)
- Open Distributed Processing
- Open Distributed Processing Environment
- Office of Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management (Jamaica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, you can apply to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner to have a Notice of Correction added to your credit file to explain why you ran into problems.
A well-known sports star and broadcaster were at the centre of an inquiry by the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner which found data breaches by insurance workers.