In 2002, he assumed responsibility for the areas of strategic planning, the office of the chief risk officer, and strategic pricing and transmission services.
What does OCRO stand for?
OCRO stands for Office of the Chief Risk Officer (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCRO
We have 1 other meaning of OCRO in our Acronym Attic
- OpenGalen Common Reference Model-2 (medical reference model)
- Office of Consultation and Research in Medical Education (Iowa City, IA)
- Orange County Ronald McDonald House (Orange, CA)
- Ohio Coastal Resource Management Project (Cleveland)
- Observatorio de Conflictos por los Recursos Naturales (Spanish: Conflict Observatory for Natural Resources; Argentina)
- Online Community Research Network
- Ontario Cancer Research Network
- Original Country Radio Network
- Office of Central Records Operations
- Office of the Chief Research Officer
- Orange Community Resource Organisation (Australia)
- Office of the Compliance Review Panel (Asian Development Bank)
- Ovarian Cancer Research Program
- Office of Constituency Relations and Public Liaison (NIMH; Bethesda, MD)
- Ottawa-Carleton Regional Police Service (Canada)
- Office of Clinical Research Resources (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Old Colony Railroad Rehabilitation (Massachusetts)
- Orange County Rebel Riders (California)
- Onondaga County Resource Recovery Agency (waste management corporation; New York)
- Orange Coast Rhodesian Ridgeback Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the company has instituted measures that will ensure that the office of the chief risk officer verifies all price information.
Through the Office of the Chief Risk Officer, he operationalized a Corporate Risk Committee to better measure, monitor and manage business and commodity risks.