The 2011 NASA recipients were nominated by the agency's Science Mission Directorate, Office of the Chief Engineer, and Office of the Chief Technologist: - Morgan B.
What does OCE stand for?
OCE stands for Office of the Chief Engineer (NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCE
We have 70 other meanings of OCE in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean City, MD (airport code)
- Ocean Color Experiment (US NASA)
- Office Computing Equipment
- Office of Clinical Effectiveness (University of Missouri)
- Office of Compliance and Enforcement (Legal Services Corporation)
- Office of Congressional Ethics (US Congress)
- Office of Continuing Education
- Office of Criminal Enforcement
- Office of the Chief Economist (US government)
- Office of the Chief Executive
- Office of the Chief of Engineers
- Office of the Corps of Engineers
- Officer Conducting the Exercise
- Omega Chi Epsilon (honor society)
- One Clip Edit
- Online Capacity Expansion (Adaptec)
- Online Course Evaluation (various schools)
- Ontario Centers of Excellence (Canada)
- Open Catalog Extensions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing a news conference here at the office of the Chief Engineer Kotri Barrage on Saturday, the Minister said that last years unprecedented floods played havoc and caused heavy damages to the irrigation infrastructure including breaches in the protective embankments of the right bank of Indus River, washing up the regulators and also breaching the bunds of canals.
To provide NASA decision-makers with a mechanism to consistently and accurately judge design stability, we recommend that the Direct the Office of the Chief Engineer to develop a common set of measurable and proven criteria, such as the percentage of releasable design drawings, to assess design stability and to allow decision-makers to make more informed, consistent determinations of approval for projects to proceed from the final design phase to the assembly, integration, and test phase of the development process and amend NASA's systems engineering policy, accordingly.
QNA MSG will provide the SPAWAR Office of the Chief Engineer (CHENG), Technical Authority Execution Department 054, with Systems Engineering Technical Support to include: systems engineering technical review process execution; technical studies; and acquisition technical documentation drafting.
Development of the iSWA system has been a joint activity between the Office of the Chief Engineer at NASA Headquarters and the Applied Engineering and Technology Directorate and the Science and Exploration Directorate at NASA Goddard.
According to Craig Madsen, technical director for SPAWAR's Office of the Chief Engineer, the conference came at just the right time.
Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), the Marine Corps Network Operations and Security Command (MCNOSC) and the Navy IPv6 Project Office, Office of the Chief Engineer, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR).
Jean-Pierre Labrie, AECL's Manager of Reactor Physics and Systems Behaviour, Office of the Chief Engineer, on the status of the MAPLE reactors.