The re-establishment and entrenchment of net debt as a line item on the Government of Canada's balance sheet in 2003 is attributed to the growing symmetry between users of government financial information and the providers of that information brought about by the work of the Office of the Auditor General of Canada and the Public Sector Accounting Board.
What does OAGC stand for?
OAGC stands for Office of the Auditor General of Canada
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAGC
We have 1 other meaning of OAGC in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Anesthesiology Group PC
- Organizational-Activity Game (psychology)
- Other Administrative and General (costs)
- Overly Attached Girlfriend
- Owens Art Gallery (Canada)
- Oral Assessment Guide for Psychiatric Care
- Oregon Anesthesiology Group P.c (private physician specialty group based in Oregon, USA.)
- Osteopathic Association of Great Britain (UK)
- Overeaters Anonymous Great Britain (UK)
- Office of the Assistant General Counsel (various organizations)
- Ohio Association for Gifted Children (Gahanna, Ohio)
- Optical Automatic Gain Control
- Oshawa Airport Golf Club (Canada)
- Ocean-Atmosphere Global Climate Model
- Oklahoma Association for Gifted, Creative & Talented
- Ohio Academy of General Dentistry
- Oklahoma Academy of General Dentistry (est. 1962; Holiday Island, AR)
- Ohio Association of Gerontology and Education
- Official Airline Guide Electronic Edition
- Ontario Association for Geographic and Environmental Education (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials from the Office of the Auditor General of Canada were present to advise the Committee.
Many of Blanco's students work in accounting with the Office of the Auditor General of Canada.
6 billion in revenues in 2007, according to Frost and Sullivan estimates - Canadian government figures show that the Canadian medical device manufacturing and development segment consists of 1,101 facilities, comprising about 998 firms - The medical devices and supplies industry alone had 308,630 employees last year, with this figure projected to increase to 312,000 by 2014, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) - According to the Office of the Auditor General of Canada (OAG), Canadians and the Canadian healthcare industry buy C$5 billion (US$4.
CCPAC/CCOLA Conference From September 7 to 9 the Standing Committee on Public Accounts and the Office of the Auditor General of Canada co-hosted the 2008 conference of the Canadian Council of Public Accounts Committees and the Canadian Council of Legislative Auditors.
8) See the Office of the Auditor General of Canada web site, at http://www.
During his career, Abbey has completed engagements for Nav Canada, Public Works Government Services Canada, Correctional Services Canada, Office of the Auditor General of Canada, and Nortel.