Customs and Border Protection (CBP), MicroPact also was able to develop, test and successfully implement a unique data transmission solution that allowed the agency to efficiently and automatically report information of federal workers' compensation cases from CBP directly to the Department of Labor's (DOL) Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP).
What does OWCP stand for?
OWCP stands for Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OWCP
We have 3 other meanings of OWCP in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Works Child Care (Canada)
- Oregon Women's Correctional Center
- Oxford Winds Community Concert Band (Canada)
- Office of Workforce and Career Development (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Atlanta, GA)
- Old Westminster Citizens Football Club (UK)
- Open Wearable Computing Group
- Old-World Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Office of Waste and Chemicals Management
- Oiled Wildlife Care Network
- Objective Wing Command Post
- Online Writing Collaboration Project (international education forum)
- Office Wide Call Queuing
- Operating Working Capital Requirement (financial management)
- Old Water-Colour Society (painting)
- Ottawa West Community Support (Canada)
- Otago Women's Child Sexual Abuse (study)
- Oamaru Whitestone Civic Trust (New Zealand)
- Norwood, MA, USA - Memorial Code (Airport Code)
- Oak Wilt Disease (trees)
- Oberwaltersdorf (Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HR Lead The Department's workers compensation program is managed and led by HR's Office of Employee Relations, which leads a multidisciplinary team of bureau workers compensation coordinators and post representatives that coordinate with the Department of Labor's Office of Workers' Compensation Programs to administer the program for the Department.
THE IMPORTANCE OF TEAMWORK Red River worked closely with Office of Workers' Compensation Programs and Department of Labor officials to put together a course of action.
By leveraging our government and commercial experience in information technology infrastructure and health services, CSC will provide the Office of Workers' Compensation Programs with services that facilitate the timely and accurate processing of medical bills.
The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs processes over 20 million images per year, consisting primarily of workers' compensations medical claims.
The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs floundered in its attempts to address this burgeoning case load, and the result was huge backlogs and long delays in adjudication.
The Department of Labor Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) Division of Employees' Compensation (DFEC) announced the selection of ASRC Aerospace as the prime contractor for Centralized, Outsourced Mailroom and Imaging Services.
Department of Labor's Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, which administers the FECA program as well as the Longshore and Harbor Worker's Compensation Act and the Black Lung program, does not hesitate to use private sector rehabilitation providers.